WEDDINGS' & EVENTS' POLICY
Weddings & Events
The area of Akrotiri village is one of the upcoming areas in Santorini. Here, our villa gives you the space and the feeling to enjoy the perfect mix of fairy-tale romance, timeless tradition and memorable experiences, while enjoying the view that made Santorini famous. With an outdoor space accommodating intimate events of small groups and a luxurious swimming pool ideal for sunset wedding photographs, Hemera Holiday Home Villa In Santorini is indeed the ultimate backdrop for honeymoons, anniversaries, wedding proposals, engagement receptions and wedding ceremonies & receptions.
Our intention is simple: we aim to combine a stunning location with an environment of grace and style, while topping it up with Greek hospitality excellence.
Always at your service,
WEDDING CEREMONY & RECEPTION
1. Minimum stay at the villa: 4 nights
2. The venue is available for your Wedding Ceremonies and Wedding Ceremonies+Receptions daily from 10:00am-16:00pm & from 17:00pm-00:15am only.
3. Maximum Capacity: 12 guests.
4. Minimum Rental Duration: 2 hours & Closing time: 00:15am.
5. The Ceremony/Reception is held on our spectacular caldera view terrace by the pool.
6. Wedding Lunch or Dinner is served only outdoors.
7. We can happily host several types of tailored events such as Wedding Ceremonies and Wedding Receptions, Birthday Parties etc.
8. Please be advised that it is mandatory to hire a professional wedding planner for table decorations, flower arrangements, wedding cake, drone usage, entertainers and legal paperwork etc. Regardless of the situation, in case of need to move furniture(tables etc) the event organizer is obliged to reinstate everything in its former state/position/situation. The indoor furniture is not removable in any case. Hemera Holiday Home Villa and Mrs. Vaila has no liability or responsibility for all the above actions, but for the lease of the accommodation and its premises.
MUSIC AND SOUND POLICY
1. At 23:00pm, music is lowered to preserve the serenity of the Caldera and the peace of neighbouring guests.
The music’s volume can’t for any reason exceed the maximum of 60dB from 17:00pm till 23:00pm; since that time till the end of the event, the volume has to be significantly lower. Unfortunately, you have to fully shut down any source of music at 23:30pm.
2. Live music (live band, piano, guitar, harp etc.) on the ceremony terrace either during the Wedding Ceremony or during the Wedding Reception is only allowed upon previous agreement. Extra fee may apply.
1. Lanterns are not allowed by the Greek firefighting & civil protection law. Fireworks are not allowed from Hemera Holiday Home Villa’s premises. However, after special permission from the local authorities and with your own or your wedding planner’s responsibility can be allowed from a different place and until 22:00. It is prohibited to smash plates and to use paper/glitter confetti, rice confetti, gold dust/glitter, and tall candle holders at no point of the event, both outdoors and indoors. Hand-held sparklers and natural flower petals are eligible for use after previous agreement.
2. Mrs Vaila and the Property shall not be liable to the Guest:
a. For temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the Property, or the garden.
3. Swimming pool use cannot be used during the setup, the event or after it - any accident might cause is on guests own responsibility.
4. During the ceremony or the ceremony & reception, the presence of the wedding planner or the legal representative of our Venue is necessary for the safety of the guests ans Ms. Vaila.
5. The use of all communal spaces must comply with the security rules. In the event of a guest’s own fault, he/she becomes fully responsible. Although the Property is fully insured, it doesn’t cover accidents due to the fault of its guests or their parties.
1. The venue does not offer transportation for the guests or the couple to and from the venue. It is mandatory to arrange a transfer for the guests to depart from the venue at 00:15am. If a transfer has not been arranged, the event will finish 45 minutes earlier than agreed, for the guests to leave the premises on time.
2. Guests’ arrival time can be no earlier than 10:00 am or 17:00 pm (that can’t be the Wedding Ceremony’s start time). The venue closes at 00:15 am, therefore all guests should have departed by that time. Due to the high demand of cubs and coaches at such late hours, we highly recommend that you have booked a means of transport for all guests in advance.
3. The private parking space of the vehicles can be used only by the guests and the villa's potential residents and not for the invited guests of the "event".
4. The Wedding Ceremony / Reception terrace is available for decorating purposes on the day of the event, two hours prior to the guests’ arrival; please let us know in advance (at the Pre-wedding Meeting) should you need more time.
5. All the wedding gifts or any other items of the wedding should be gathered after the end of the event.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited by the law in all indoor areas. Should any of the guests would like to have a smoke they can always use the indicated outdoor areas.
7. Hemera Holiday Home Villa in Santorini is available for site inspections-viewings daily, from the early days of April till the late days of October by appointment only. Please contact us via e-mail to our Reservations’ Dept. to arrange an appointment.
1. In order to confirm a reservation, there is a minimum stay of 4 nights at HEMERA HOLIDAY HOME VILLA IN SANTORINI.
2. A 50% deposit of the total reservation cost for accommodation & venue fees is required upon confirmation and it's non-refundable.
3. The remaining balance which is non-refundable, must be paid 60 days prior to the arrival to guarantee the reservation.
4. In case of failure to provide payment as above, the villa reserves the right to cancel the booking without any further obligation and notification.
5. Please be advised that the credit card used for the reservation must be presented upon the check-in by its owner who must sign the slip of the credit card. In case the credit card is not presented upon check-in, the property will ask to charge another credit card on the spot and refund the originally provided card with the equivalent amount. Photocopies and photographs of credit cards, as well as third party credit cards are not accepted. Electronic credit cards (e-cards, virtual cards) are not allowed. The reservation is strictly personal for the person originally reserved and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
6. Prices include VAT and taxes. In the unlikely case of a tax increase, we will be forced to change our prices upon notification.
The villa reserves the right to cancel the booking without any further obligation and notification in case invalid credit card information or data has been provided
Hemera Holiday Home villa in Santorini is a place made with respect and a special care for its Guests’ well-being on the island!
Your signature on the booking form will be taken as your and your party’s acceptance of the above conditions